Menu

Odessa Fire Department History

Established in 1927

header photo

Fire Department Cooks

 

   
Ceola King
27 Oct. 1952 - 01 Sept. 1958
 Patsy Ruth Terrell
18 Sept. 1958 - 01 Sept. 1960
 Bernice Scott
08 April 1970 - 30 Sept. 1974
 
      
When Central Fire Station was located at 210 N. Lincoln, the two story building at one time housed the Police, Jail & Municipal Court as well as the Fire Department. The Fire Department Cooks would cook for the prisoners and the firefighters.